There are two categories of awards: the Sector Awards and the Overall Rankings. Every single award is voted on and judged exclusively by students and fresh graduates, a fact that makes the Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers Awards the nation’s definitive benchmark of student and graduate opinion on employers!
The most coveted title is The Graduate Employer of the Year award – for Malaysia’s most outstanding employer of the year!
- Accounting and Professional Services
- Banking and Financial Services
- Energy/Oil and Gas/Utilities
- Government-Linked Companies (GLC)
- ICT and Multimedia
- Leisure, Travel and Hospitality
- Manufacturing - Automotive
- Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
- Manufacturing - Electronics
- Property and Construction
Graduate Employer of the Year Award
The Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers is also the stage for the annual gradmalaysia Graduate Recruitment Awards, which is the definitive benchmark for excellence in graduate recruitment, designed to identify and celebrate the recruiters who set the trend in attracting and hiring the students and graduates of Malaysia!
The gradmalaysia Graduate Recruitment Awards take a uniquely holistic approach in highlighting Malaysia’s finest graduate employers. Each award focuses on a specific aspect of the recruitment process, and will be judged by a selected panel of impartial industry experts.
The gradmalaysia Graduate Recruitment Awards is supported by TalentCorp Malaysia and endorsed by the Ministry of Higher Education.
gradmalaysia Graduate Recruitment Awards
- Best Management Trainee/Graduate Programme
- Best Internship Experience
- Best Social Media Usage
- Best Innovation On Campus
Awards supported by TalentCorp Malaysia
- Best Career Development Centre - Public University
- Best Career Development Centre - Private University
Awards endorsed by Ministry of Higher Education and supported by TalentCorp Malaysia
- Best Academia-Industry Collaboration
Awards endorsed by Ministry of Higher Education